- Please note there may not be a message come through. Spirit will give me whatever each person needs at the time.
- Therapists do not heal, they are just the conduit for spirit to send messages and healing (your body heals itself)
- Nothing is recorded on Psychic/Medium Readings – you may take notes if you wish
- All Records are stored in a Locked Filing System for 7 years
- Confidentiality is maintained - if you wish to discuss your reading with anyone that is your prerogative
- There may be shifts in energy, awareness, physical, emotional, mental, spiritual post session.
- Some common symptoms post energy work includes but is not limited to: - Crying, vomiting, nausea, constipation, diarrhoea, happiness, sadness (anything that is out of the norm for you). These are just the body releasing/bringing to the surface what needs to be healed and should only last up to 28 days.
- More than one session may be necessary to achieve desired outcome as per therapists’ guidance.
- Your Therapist is not responsible for any outcomes that do or do not occur as there is always Free Will (Your own choice). This is guidance only, and does not replace any medical, legal, financial or any other professional advice you are either receiving or intending to receive.
- Psychic/Medium readings are for entertainment purposes only.
- 100% accuracy is not guaranteed
- Please advise your therapist of any allergies to essential oils, flowers you may have
- Please advise your therapist if you are or think you may be pregnant
- Children under 18 cannot be permitted for readings without Parental Consent (proof of age will be requested upon consultation)
If you miss your appointment, cancel or change your appointment with:
- Less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged 50%.
- Cancellation notice of less than 4 hours will incur Full Fee Payment.
This policy is in place out of respect for our therapists and our clients. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are difficult to fill. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule into that time slot.
By ticking the box below, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the Cancellation Policy for Transpired Mind - College of Meditation and Holistic Therapies as described above.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.